Saturday, October 25, 2014

Extra-Life Update 2 - 6 Hours


I'm afraid I'll have to ditch the Acura soon, I won the last race with 0.082 seconds lead ;).
I'm still in the third championship and won 3 of the 4 races so far. Beside that I did a lot of "side-quests" - discovered 3 more cars in barns, won ashow- race against a helicopter, drove on 171 of 341 roads and tried some of the challenges, but OMG those are hard! I also repeated some races in a different division (Dirt instead of Sports Car).

Statistics:
Top Speed 294,7 km/h
Driven distance: 370 km
Average speed: 104,8 km/h
Progress total: 16,7%
Cars owned: 8
Value of all cars: 1.812.304 Credits
EP total: 129.852
Most expensive car: Ferrari 250 GT

And don't forget, if you want to support me by donating to the cause, please visit Tabletop Fix page on Extra Life.
By doing so you'll enter a draw in which you can win one of two boxes of miniatures from my collection. Click here for details.


See you in 3 hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.