Saturday, October 25, 2014

Extra Life Update - 15 Hours


It's now modnight over here and I think the worst part is just about to start. At least I figured out that there is a live stream from Knotfest so I don't have to listen to the same dozen tracks playing on the in-game "radio" any more \m/
I am still playing Forza Horizon 2 (not quite sure why...) and finished the Pro Tour. Now I am halfway through the first  Championship of the Champion Tour. Only 15 more races and I beat the game ;)

Statistics:
Top Speed: 343,3 km/h
Driven distance: 819 km
Average speed: 114,9 km/h
Progress Campaign: 72%
Cars owned: 17
Value of all cars: 4.965.210 Credits
EP total: 644.536
Highest Combo:  48.532 (!)
Rank: 47 (Orange)
Abilities: 11/25

And you can still support me, just visit Tabletop Fix page on Extra Life to donate!
By doing so you'll enter a draw in which you can win one of two boxes of miniatures from my collection. Click here for details.

See you in 3 hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.