Saturday, October 25, 2014

Extra Life Update - 12 Hours


Yay, halfway through! That means I'll only have to do the same thing again!
That means I'll still have to do it all over again...
Well, I might switch to World of Tanks or Kingdoms of Amalur for a while just to mix things up a bit. But I have won the first championship of Pro-Tour and found more cars - for example the Renault Alpine A110 1600 S I learned to love and the Maserati Tipo 61, my new most expensive car.



Anyway, here are the new statistics:
Top Speed: 343,3 km/h
Driven distance: 729 km
Average speed: 114,1 km/h
Progress total: 38,3%
Cars owned: 15
Value of all cars: 4.468.500 Credits
EP total: 349.936
Most expensive car: Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage
Rank: 36 (Orange)
Abilities: 10/25

And you cabn still support me, just visit Tabletop Fix page on Extra Life to donate!
By doing so you'll enter a draw in which you can win one of two boxes of miniatures from my collection. Click here for details.

See you in 3 hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.