Saturday, November 23, 2013

Runecast Miniatures - New Company

Runecast Miniatures is a new company offering 28mm SciFi and Fantasy miniatures:

Generally said I provide finely sculpted miniatures for games, painters and collectors.
My miniatures will be provided unpainted and unassambled, cast in a high-quality tinn alloy.
Slotta-Bases will be included. My miniatures and bits are suited for 28 to 30 mm heroic "scale".
Right now the only place where you can buy RuneCast-Miniatures is the PK-PRO Online Shop.
Link: Runecast Miniatures
Link: PK-PRO
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I like those dwarven sculpts - remind me very much of my old Maurauder Miniatures 80's dwarf army I sold years ago. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.